Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: help me get my doll back, please

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dolldreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2005
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    my traveling doll without a name is still gone. I forgot the name of the host who has had her for a LONG time, I did have her number in an e-mail but lost the e-mail and don't have long distance to call her.
    Please help me.
    I have really been through a lot in the last 6 months. I have tried to just think that maybe someone else wanted her more then me, but I keep thinking about her and my girls keep asking about her and asking why we don't get to have her back.
    And to make matteres worse, I packed her in marisols meet outfit, which I am REALLY regretting. And a bunch of brand new clothes that we never even got to try on her before we sent her out.
    So, please help me. I am not on-line much, I just am too busy now with all the stuff going on in our family. But I MISS her, and want her home.
    So, please help me and my daughters get her back.

  2. #2
    joelanddeborah
    Guest joelanddeborah's Avatar

    Post

    Oh my goodness--that is so sad! Hopefully someone can find her! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lonie's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2006
    Posts
    218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Have you talked to Laura about this? I think that she knows who the last host was and that person has the tracking information for your doll. I remember seeing a post about this and Laura had mentioned this.

  4. #4
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Wink

    I just read/looked at your morsel's travel album in your siggy. There are comments in there from the people who were hosting her. Why don't you go there and contact those people to see where she is.

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I'm sure UPS can track down Nadia! if Johanna got her traveling Emmy back, then you'll get your girl!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 07, 2006 09:51 PM: Message edited by: QNPoohBear ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Last time I talked to Kimberly, she was headed on vacation to Paris. I'm not sure if she's back yet, but she said that she sent your doll to the next host via UPS. Unfortunately, she probably copied the address down wrong because the doll never reached the host. [img]frown.gif[/img] Kimberly said she'd get her UPS man to track the doll down. I hope she remembers. I hope. I hate to think that poor Nadia is lost.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member lonie's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2006
    Posts
    218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone know how to reach Kimberly by email? Maybe she has the tracking number and she can give it to dolldreamer so she can track her herself. That poor dollie is probably just sitting at UPS just waiting for her Mommy to come get her. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member dolldreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2005
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok, I haved moved, so if my doll is found I would just like to have her sent back to us. I check my e-mail regurlary but nothing else, so I can email my addy to kimberly.
    Laura, thank you so much, you have been the biggest help for me, and your emily is beautiful!!
    Sometimes I am ok and sometimes I am very frazzeled and sad with everything right now. And when I am in those states I just want to hold my doll and reassure my inner child.
    Thank you ladies, and I am sorry for all my troubles.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dolldreamer, I am so sorry this has happened to you. I hope and pray you can get your doll back.
    How long has she been missing?
    I feel just awful for you. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Have you thought about a name for her? She'll have lots of adventures to tell you about.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •